The Long Haul, Which is in Our Best Interest>Self-Centered Choices, or a Shared Standard?

A place where I can share my thoughts. This is a result of trying to go chat at various yahoo chat rooms, and all you can get at chat rooms anymore is empty, ignorant chatting that leaves you feeling like you just wasted a bunch of precious time. So, I'll express/vent here! If you relate, feel free to reply. Thanks!

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Hi to me, and all the rest!

This is my first blog, and this is what is on my mind today.
I live in Wisconsin, and this week, starting this morning, is the deer hunting season. My guys, (husband Tom, two sons, Dustin and Zachary) have all gone "up north" to stay at the cabin, as is the tradition for all of our lives.
So, since it's a "no females" camp, I'm home. I used to hate being left out, but at least today, I don't care. I'm enjoying my time alone.

So, what am I going to do with my time? First, work on my dieting. Oowee, just getting it out feels overwhelming. But why put off what must be done?

Since I didn't get this set up till late in the day, I won't write much more for now. But tomorrow, and the rest of the week, or whenever I need to, I'll be back to write more. And do I have a lot on my mind! (and heart...._

Till then.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home