The Long Haul, Which is in Our Best Interest>Self-Centered Choices, or a Shared Standard?

A place where I can share my thoughts. This is a result of trying to go chat at various yahoo chat rooms, and all you can get at chat rooms anymore is empty, ignorant chatting that leaves you feeling like you just wasted a bunch of precious time. So, I'll express/vent here! If you relate, feel free to reply. Thanks!

Sunday, December 18, 2005

I can't believe it!
I found my blog again!!
How funny is this? I lost this website after the first time I used it. Then I couldn't remember anything about the information I used to establish the account! Not my username, or password. Once I realized I couldn't remember anything, nor did I save any of the information, life just pick up it's pace once again, and this was the end of my efforts.
Then, here it is, a nice cozy winter Sunday afternoon, and it popped back into my head. I tried to figure it out again, and somehow, I found my way back, yeah!!

So, the first thing that happens is that because I have so many thoughts always in my head, I never know where to start. There are tons of things that I want to do or change in my life.

I'll be honest and head into an idea that came into my head. But before I do, I want to add some background.

Oh, crap! I have had so many interruptions, I'll have to wait again. I feel like I might explode if I don't get this out. Oh well, maybe tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home